Sunday, March 20, 2011

Upside Down

Yesterday, I spent several hours in the company of two very different and distinct groups of people who have only one thing in common...they have found that a relationship with God is the only way to true happiness.  Each has an important role to play in my spiritual life.

As I talked to my best friend (my husband) about this, he directed me to a Youtube video last night called "Reverse Thinking"  -  a 2 and a half minute video that I believe is well worth watching if for no other reason than it makes a person think.  Its premise is simple. The way we look at life (as Obi Wan Kenobi said in "the Empire Strikes Back", many of the truths we cling to) really depend(s) upon our own point of view.  And a paradigm shift in our point of view really can change the way we look at life.  I thought the video was freaky.


It can be found at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgFU5Ak88-k

Here it is below - hoping the code will work (grin) - and if it doesn't ... just click on the link above :



1 comment: